Value: Complete at 100 points/Incomplete at 0 points
Due: Day 7
Grading Category: Assignments
You will complete the Human Subjects Research Training (HSR) for Biomedical (Biomed) Basic. This training takes approximately two hours to complete. After you have completed the training, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Access the CITI Program website:
- Complete the registration by entering in Regis College-MA into the Select Your Organization Affiliation, and select it.
- Check the box for agreeing to the terms and privacy conditions. Check the box to affirm you are an affiliate of Regis College. Select Continue To create Your CITI Program Username/Password.
- There are seven pages in which you will enter your information, including your Regis College email address.
- After completing your registration and setting up your account, you will be able to complete the Biomedical (Biomed) Basic course or training.
- After completing the training, you will receive a certificate.
- Save your certificate to your computer and upload as your assignment submission to verify that you have completed the training.
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
To Submit Your Assignment:
- Select the Add Submissions button.
- Drag or upload your file to the File Picker.
- Select Save Changes.