Value: 100 points
Due: Day 4
Grading Category: Assignments
Work with your group to finalize an eight to ten slide (length does not include the cover or references slides) PowerPoint presentation with references about your group’s assigned research method. You may use Zoom or other appropriate recording program to record your narration of the presentation.
In your audiovisual presentation, include the following:
- Description of the research method.
- Describe whether it is qualitative or quantitative, or both, and why.
- What are the steps to using this method? Explain in detail.
- Provide an example of one study where it has been used. Summarize the study and how it used your group’s assigned research method.
- Identification of challenges and limitations of this method.
Instructions for Creating a Website/URL of Your Presentation
- After your recording is complete, use these instructions to create a private, unlisted YouTube video. You will need the YouTube video website/URL for this assignment.
- Submit your YouTube video website/URL to this assignment page.
- The best way to submit your website/URL is to copy and paste the hyperlink (URL) for the YouTube video into a Word document and select one group member to submit that Word document for this assignment.
Additionally, one person in each group should submit their Word document containing their website/URL for their presentation to Week 5 Discussion 1: Methods for Scientific Inquiry Peer Review by Day 4.
After your recording is complete, follow these instructions to create a private, unlisted YouTube video. You will need the YouTube video URL for this assignment. Submit your YouTube video URL. The best way to do this is to copy and paste the hyperlink URL for the YouTube video into a Word document. Your faculty will access your video via the link. Do not upload a video file (mp4).
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
To Submit Your Assignment:
- Select the Add Submissions button.
- Drag or upload your file to the File Picker.
- Select Save Changes.