Week 15 Final Assignment: Population-Specific Case Study
Value: 100 points
Due: Day 5
Gradebook Category: Assignments
Using what you have learned in Weeks 1 through 14, please complete the case study specific to your certification track (see Note:). Make sure to address all components of each question and answer thoroughly and concisely. Support each answer with evidence. Please be sure to use evidence-based, peer-reviewed journals that have been published within the past three to five years in addition to your textbook and course materials. APA format is required for references and citations, but not for the body of the case study. Please use the provided template to help with organization. Please note: This assignment is due on DAY 5.
- If you are a Pediatric NP student, a WHNP student, or a PMHNP student, you must complete your population-specific case study.
- If you are a Family NP student, you can complete any one of the following three case studies:
- Pediatric Case
- Adult Case
- Woman’s Health Case
- If you are an Adult-Geriatric NP student, you can complete either the Adult Case or the Woman’s Health Case.
Case Study Links
- Pediatric Case – For Pediatric or Family Nurse Practitioner Students (Word)
- Women’s Health Case – For Woman’s Health, Family, or Adult-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Students (Word)
- Adult Case – For Adult-Geriatric or Family Nurse Practitioner Students (Word)
- PMHNP Case – For Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Students (Word)
- The Game Changer: Keeping Your Head in Contact Sports (pdf)
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
To Submit Your Assignment:
- Click the Add Submissions button.
- Drag or upload your files to the File Picker.
- Click Save Changes.