Value: 100 points
Due: Day 7
Grading category: Assignments
For this assignment, incorporate all of the work you have done for your EBP project in the course and write a grant proposal for The Daisy Foundation. (Note: you do not actually submit the application; rather, just complete the assignment for this course.) This grant proposal is similar to other grants that you might submit in the future.
Review the grant information: J. Patrick Barnes Grants: Grant Types.
Review the grant application form: Evidence-Based Practice Grant Application Form.
Include the following in your assignment:
- Purpose of the Project
- EBP Model (remember, you are using the IOWA model for this project)
- Proposed Change
- Evaluation Plan
- Dissemination Plan (journal articles you would want to write in—refer to Week 15 for journal information) and rationale
- Informed Consent Template (from Week 7; you should have made revisions based on faculty feedback and submit the revised form for this assignment)
- Human Subjects Research Training Certificate (from Week 7 after you have made edits based on faculty feedback)
- Literature Matrix (from Week 9; you should have made revisions based on faculty feedback and submit the revised form for this assignment)
- Description of Tools and Instruments you plan to use for your EBP proposal (from Week 11; you should have made revisions based on faculty feedback and submit the revised form for this assignment) including aspects such as: name, author, number of questions, validity and reliability, and how it is administered (self, clinician, or researcher administered)
- References List
APA format is required in your Word document. Page length, excluding the title and references list, is between 10 and 12 pages.
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
To Submit Your Assignment:
- Select the Add Submissions button.
- Drag or upload your file to the File Picker.
- Select Save Changes.