Please READ and REVIEW the DETAILS of the ENTIRE assignment. The assignment must be written professionally, scholarly, paraphrased, cited and with completed reference(s), and MUST include every detail the assignment asks to be completed.
Attached are the…The Assignment Details…the “Comparing Literature Review”, “VangilderQualDissertation.pdf”, “WigtonQuantDissertation.pdf”, and the “Rubric”, documents/information…
PLEASE RESEARCH THE DOCUMENTS…IT PROVIDES THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT CORRECTLY AND PROPERLY
**Please do not rush on the assignment…THERE IS plenty of time to Research, and properly complete the assignment** Please do not repeat the same wording just to meet the word count***
The literature review in a dissertation serves to illuminate the research gap and thereby justify the necessity of the study and the proposed study methodology. Though this purpose remains consistent across all methodologies, the structure of the literature review section of a qualitative dissertation often differs slightly from that of a quantitative dissertation. For example, literature reviews in quantitative dissertations are dominantly constructed around the variables while those in qualitative dissertations can be constructed in many ways. In this assignment, you will contrast the structures of a qualitative and a quantitative literature review and consider a rationale for those differences.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review the Vangilder (qualitative) dissertation.
- Review the Wigton (quantitative) dissertation.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- APA style is required for this assignment.
Write a paper (500-750 words) in which you contrast the structures of the qualitative and quantitative dissertations referenced above and provide a rationale for the differences. Include the following in your paper:
- A clear description of the primary differences between the structures of the literature reviews.
- A rationale for the observed diff