As this is the Benchmark Week, I wanted to provide some additional guidance that will help you with this assignment: 1.) Read the directions and address each prompt. 2.) Provide details describing the facility, including location, possible surrounding businesses and services provided. 3.) Discuss the cultural and demographic aspects of the facility; who are their customers, who lives in the neighborhood? 4.) What marketing is used? Is this an established facility that may rely on word of mouth and print, or is this a new facility that employs social media? Would these techniques work for all demographics? 5.) Please remain within the specified word count, and ensure that proper grammar, spelling and APA formatted citation are all provided. Inevitably, in each class someone will copy and paste the information found on a website directly onto their paper. This behavior goes against school policy and is easily detected.
- The focus of this assignment is to consider how consumer demographics and health care marketing plays a role in consumer selection of health care resources.Select 1 of the following in your community or surrounding area:
- Walk-in clinic, such as an urgent care facility
- Retail clinic in your local grocery store or retail pharmacy
- No appointment physician’s office
- Research the market of this facility. Consider the following as you complete your research:
- Demographics of the consumers who use the facility selected.
- The location of the facility selected.
- The marketing used to bring in consumers to the facility selected.
- Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that analyzes the market perspective of the facility selected. Ensure you:
- Describe the location and facility selected.
- Analyze the cultural and generational demographics of the consumers who use the selected facility.
- Analyze the marketing approach used for the facility.
- Consider the targeted audience of the facility based on the demographics of the consumers who use the facility.
- Consider whether marketing techniques can be the same when marketing to different demographics.
- Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference.Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.