**MUST BE ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY, NO PLAGIARISM. USE ONLY THE TEMPLATE PROVIDED AND DO NOT DEVIATE. **
Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies
In this assignment, you are to use Apple, which is the same corporation selected and focused on for the two previous assignments.
Research the company on its own website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filing & Forms page, the Strayer University’s online databases, the Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Use the Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies Template attached to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you do the following:
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
- Analyze the corporate-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the corporate-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
- Analyze the competitive environment to determine the corporation’s most significant competitor. Compare their strategies at each level and evaluate which company you think is most likely to be successful in the long term. Justify your choice.
- Determine whether your choice from Question 3 in the Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies Template would differ in slow-cycle and fast-cycle markets.
- Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.