Please READ and REVIEW the DETAILS of the ENTIRE assignment. The assignment must be written professionally, scholarly, paraphrased, cited and with completed reference(s), and MUST include every detail the assignment asks to be completed.
Attached are the…The Assignment Details…the “MGT-820-R-WorkingwithPivotTablesT5.xlsx”, and the “Rubric”, documents/information…
PLEASE RESEARCH THE DOCUMENTS…IT PROVIDES THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT CORRECTLY AND PROPERLY
**Please do not rush on the assignment…THERE IS plenty of time to Research, and properly complete the assignment** Please do not repeat the same wording just to meet the word count***
This assignment will give you an opportunity to discover the power of simple analytic tools built into the Microsoft Excel program. You will create a number of tables responding to questions pertaining to the data in the tables in Part 1. In Part 2 you will analyze the data and respond to questions.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Use “MGT-820-R-WorkingwithPivotTablesT5.xlsx” to complete this assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Using the data in the
MGT-820-RS-WorkingwithPivotTablesT5.xlsx file, create Pivot Tables to be able to respond to the questions in Part 2.
Using the data tables you created in the previous section or by creating new tables, write a report (750-1,000 words) that addresses the following questions:
- Are all sales persons operating at the same efficiency?
- Are all cities producing the same results?
- Is one product performing better in one city as compared to another city?
- Based on the results, what trends have you identified? What action(s) would you recommend to senior management?
- Based on your use of the Pivot Table:
- Was it easy to use?
- Would you use it again to analyze data?
- Looking at month/year, revenue, and returns, what can be said about the results of the sales force?