RARE EARTH ELEMENTS
- The report must be based on information you gather and summarize. Do not cut and paste any information into the report
- The report must have a Cover page that includes the Title and your name and the name of the rare earth element you choose for your report.
- The report must be at least three full pages using double line spacing, 1 inch margins, Times New Roman font, and 12 pitch font size.
- The report must address each of these topics:
- List the rare earth elements.
- Discuss in general where are the minerals are found that contain the rare earth elements.
- Describe in general the products in which rare earth elements are used.
- Discuss in general any concerns involving rare earth elements such as environmental, political, safety, or availability.
- Choose one rare earth element and describe it fully (when discovered, where it is found, cost of the material, and where it is used.
- List the sources of your information (web sites, books, etc