he following include a list of crime types that have similarities and differences:
- Financial crimes
- Computer crimes
- Property theft
Use the above list to discuss the following:
- Compare and contrast two items from the above list.
- Include an example of the type of crime incidents that would be in the category selected.
- Example 1: A bank robbery would be property theft of money. This example would not be classified as a fraud; however, it is possible to prosecute a crime under more than one category.
- Example 2: The use of computers and fraud or theft and fraud or a combination of all of these items may be classified as a white-collar crime.
- Search for examples of the crimes, classify them in the above categories, and note any statistical information indicating the extent of loss or how frequent these events occur.