b nSolve the following conversion problems:
- 5.7 mol C2H6O = __________ g
- 419.5 g FeO2 = __________mol
- 11.3 M NaOH in 1350mL = __________mol
Complete the following mass-mass calculation:
- Use the following equation to answer the following questions:
Fe2O3 + 3 CO → 2 Fe + 3 CO2
- How many grams of CO2 are produced from reacting 33g of Carbon Monoxide with Iron (III) Oxide?
- How many grams of Iron (III) Oxide are needed to produce 87g of Iron?
- How many moles of iron are produced from reacting 54g of carbon monoxide with Iron (III) oxide?
Solve the following Molarity problems:
- A solution has a volume of 4200mL and contains 81g of glucose (C6H12O6). What is the molarity of the solution?
- A solution has a volume of 2300mL and contains 9.3 mol NaCl. What is its molarity?
Solve the following percent yield problems:
- What is the percent yield if 87.2 g calcium carbonate is heated to produce 35.8g calcium oxide?
CaCO3 → CaO + CO2
- What is the percent yield when 39.7g of silver nitrate reacts with copper and produces 43g of copper (II) nitrate?
Cu + 2 AgNO3 → 2 Ag + Cu(NO3)2
Solve the following limiting reagent problems for the bolded product:
- (410g) Zn + (115g) 2 AgNO3 → Zn(NO3)2 + 2 Ag
- (89g) 2 Bi(NO3)3 + (235g) 3 H2SO4 → Bi2(SO4)3 + 6 HNO3
- (29g) TiCl4 + (104g) 2 H2O → TiO2 + 4 HCl