Review the responses you provided to the following discussion questions posed in Week 1:
- How do you define instructional leadership?
- How have the readings influenced your definition?
- What are the responsibilities of an instructional leader?
- What are the similarities and/or differences between instructional leadership and educational leadership?
Reflect on your learning throughout this course.
Write a 250- to 300-word response to the following:
- How has your understanding of instructional leadership changed as a result of this course?
- What changes would you like to make to improve your effectiveness and/or capacity as an instructional leader? How will you implement these changes?
Include your own experience as well as 2 citations that align with or contradict your comments as sourced from peer-reviewed academic journals, industry publications, books, and/or other sources. Cite your sources using APA formatting. If you found contradicting information to what your experience tells you, explain why you agree or disagree with the research.
Review your classmates’ posts. Respond to at least one of your colleagues in a post of at least 150 words. Explain why you agree or disagree with that post. Then, share an example from your professional experience to support your assertions.