Turn in your completed comprehensive research paper summarizing topics discussed throughout the course. The comprehensive research paper should be at least 8 – 10 pages, not counting the title and reference pages and follow APA (7th edition) formatting. Must include at minimum 8 – 10 academic references.
· Defined a mindset.
· Described the effect of a specific mindset on the agility of an organization.
· Detailed internal/external locus of control.
· Related locus of control to entrepreneurial mindset.
· Compared and contrasted organizational policies, practices, processes, and culture that stifle and support innovation
· Offered a rationale and well researched support for how each policy, practice, process and culture stifles or supports innovation
· Analyzed the types of communication tools within an organization that allow for agility.
· Detailed management techniques needed to promote a creative and innovative environment
· Provided a research based rationale to support the management techniques needed to promote a creative and innovative environment
· Examined how emotional intelligence relates to creative organizational cultures
· Offers a research based rationale for how a leader with a high degree of emotional intelligence can or cannot support an entrepreneurial culture
· Identified techniques for identifying market change and emerging opportunities.
· Compared and contrasts alternative organizational models that support change and emerging markets.
· Explained why or why not traditional organizational models will support changing markets.
· Profiled an entrepreneur who capitalized on emerging markets
· Detailed how entrepreneur identified emerging markets
· Identified skills and traits entrepreneur had that allowed capitalization on emerging markets
· Offered specifics on how entrepreneur structured organization
· Tied profile of entrepreneur to principles discussed in class