In at least 750 words, or 3 double-spaced pages, prepare a case report that addresses the following:
- Based on the case study provided, respond to the following questions:
- Identify and differentiate the symptoms from the signs in this patient.
- Did you find any remarkable detail in the personal and social history of our patient that can help to make the diagnosis?
- What results do you expect to find in the tests ordered?
- What are some future complications the patient is at risk of developing?
- Do the urinary incontinence and the cystocele have any relationship with dystocic deliveries? Why or why not?
- Is cystocele a cause of urinary tract infections? Explain your position.
- What could be the cause of the whitish and cottage cheese-like vaginal discharge the patient had in her last pregnancy? Is that common? Why or why not?
- What is the prognosis of Mrs. Meriwether’s cystocele? Can you mention other causes of urinary obstructions?
- According to the history, our patient was very concerned about having a tumor. What are some tumors of the female reproductive system that we should rule out in this case?
- Mrs. Meriwether had two episodes of renal colic produced by a renal lithiasis. Describe this diagnosis and the prognosis. Is this condition related to a chronic kidney disease? Why or why not?
All references must be cited using APA Style format. Minimum of 3 reliable sources.
Please review attached case study