I have attached the instructions and the bibliography to annotate. Please respond to
1. Authenticity: a discussion of the author’s authority to speak as an expert on the subject. Ask yourself: does this person have experience and/or education that qualifies him?
2. Accuracy: is the work biased? Remember, bias isn’t bad; in fact, it can be useful. The most important thing about bias is that you, the researcher, know the bias exists. Bias is the omission of relevant points/evidence which support the opposite argument.
3. Organization: how is the work organized? Is it an essay in a journal? a chapter in a book? Is it a case study or an observation paper?
4. Publication date: when was it published? Is the information outdated? Is the information still relevant. For example, a work written about airport security pre-2001 is probably too dated because that industry has changed so very much in the last decade.
5. Content 1: This is a brief (2-3) sentence summary of what the source contains. What is the source about? Reading the work in full is not necessary — just a “flip-through” or “skim” of the work is usually sufficient to complete this portion of the assignment.
6. Content 2: This is a brief (2-3) sentence summary of how this source helps your paper. How will you use this source.
I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED A SAMPLE OF WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE.